Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ed Annis,MD: A Final Goodbye

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Today, on the first day of Rosh Hashana, I attended the Memorial Service for Dr. Edward R. Annis who passed away on September 14th, 2009.
Ed's service was attended by many friends and fellow physicians including senior AMA representatives Drs. Hove,Heyman and Wilson.
Cecil gave a moving eulogy followed by very personal presentations of family members including Dr. Joe Annis. Ed's touched so many peoples hearts and minds but remained a humble and faithful person. I remember him as a patient listener who always provided me with advice and guidance. He had the ability to accept and tolerate other opinions and lead by example. I will never forget him and the seed he planted in my heart and mind will continue to grow. Thank you Ed.

Yours truly,
Bernd

No comments: